Rom J Morphol Embryol impact factor/2010: 0.381*
* 2010 Journal Citation Reports (Thomson Reuters).
Romanian Society of Morphology
Research Center for Microscopic Morphology and Immunology
University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova
2-4 Petru Rares Street, 200349 Craiova, Romania
Phone/Fax +40251-523 654
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Romanian Journal of Morphology and Embryology publishes studies on all aspects of normal morphology and human comparative and experimental pathology. The journal accepts only researches that utilize modern investigation methods (studies of anatomy, pathology, cytopathology, immunohistochemistry, histochemistry, immunology, morphometry, molecular and cellular biology, electronic microscopy, etc.), and provides a medium for publication of the following articles:
- Reviews - specially commissioned by the Editor, may embrace the results of various workers/practitioners in a given area or may feature recent developments from the author's own laboratory (clinic).
- Original papers - definitive reports on a full study, describing original research of high scientific level and timeliness.
- Case reports - shorter pieces of work and report-limited studies of the same level as described in original papers
- In memoriam, Conference announcements and Book reviews - these sections appear in the journal from time to time.